#9 – Chaos, Anger, and Hysteria
On today’s podcast, I unleash a variety of strange, unusual, and cringe-worthy clips from the Internet. I feature an angry Uber driver, hysterical reactions to a political sign, my Thanksgiving plans, cooking with the new Mountain Dew Cookbook, advice for young men, satisfying beer shits, Marc Rebillet singing about flamingos, death dedications from William Hung and Casey Kasem, Geraldo Rivera Devil Worship PSA, expelling demons from the rectum, how Disney is brainwashing our precious children, a customer erupting at Barnes and Noble, and My 3,000 Pound Family.
- Website: bubbybub.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 77-HEY-BUBBY – (774) 392-8229
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/bubbybub
- Discord: https://discord.gg/3mdEhBd – Share news stores, videos, audio, and chat with other bubbies.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bubbybubshow
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealBubbyBub
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClz2yNsyU969YBrjvdD5dYg – Subscribe!
SUPPORT BUBBY BUB
- Share my content with friends
- Rate and review this podcast
- Patreon: The Bub Club is coming soon!
- PayPal: Send a donation to email@example.com
- Venmo: BubbyBubShow
- Aries Beats – Various background music (Creative Commons Attribution License)
- Punch Deck – “Industrial Meltdown” (Creative Commons Attribution License)
- DJ Cummerbund
ALBUM ART CREDIT
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. The nature of this production is set in parody and political satire. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. No animals were harmed in the making of this production. Any text-to-speech audio does not represent any celebrity or group.