#3 – Leprechauns, Gnomes, and Crackheads… Oh My!
In today’s episode, I share a new parody song including one featuring earth-dwelling mythological creatures. I have a new remix of Carbon Chaperone! I explore why John McAfee is dreading the end of this horrible year. And why did people see leprechaun in a tree in Mobile, Alabama? The truth comes out over 10 years later! Find out today on a new episode of Bubby Bub!
- Website: bubbybub.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 651-666-4013 – Leave a voicemail!
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/bubbybub
- Discord: https://discord.gg/3mdEhBd – Share news stores, videos, audio, and chat with other bubbies.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bubbybubshow
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealBubbyBub
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClz2yNsyU969YBrjvdD5dYg – Subscribe!
SUPPORT BUBBY BUB
- Share my content with friends
- Rate and review this podcast
- Patreon: The Bub Club is coming soon!
- PayPal: Send a donation to email@example.com
- Venmo: BubbyBubShow
- Aries Beats – Various background music (Creative Commons Attribution license)
- Punch Deck – “Industrial Meltdown” (Creative Commons Attribution License)
- Special thanks to Tim Henson of DistortedView.com for collaborating on Carbon Chaperone.
ALBUM ART CREDIT
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. The nature of this production is set in parody and political satire. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. No animals were harmed in the making of this production.